|Size (L x W x H)||10 cm x 10 cm x 10 cm|
- Relieves Stomach Gas (Flatulence) and Gastric Problems
- May help manage Blood Cholesterol Level
- May help manage Blood Pressure
- Strong Antioxidant
- Enhance The Body’s Defences Against External Antigens
- Anti-Viral and Anti-Bacterial, Relieves Cold and Flu
- To Help Maintain General Well-being
Garlic, also known as Allium sativum, is a species in the onion genus, Allium. It is one of the earliest documented plants used by humans for culinary purposes, as well as for the maintenance of health.
Traditionally used for the maintenance of good health.
1mg of Garlic oil (equivalent to 3g of fresh allium sativum bulb)
How to use:
3 capsules to be taken after each meal or as directed by physicians
FAQ: Halal certified (Gelatin softgel of bovine source)