|Size (L x W x H)||10 cm x 10 cm x 10 cm|
NUTREN® OPTIMUM is scientifically developed as a complete and balanced nutritional supplement to regain strength in as early as 6 weeks. It also helps to enhance your body natural defence and support recovery during illness.
Every 230ml serving of this delicious nutritional drink has 251 calories, 10 grams of high-quality protein, 550million probiotics, and 27 vitamins and minerals, including calcium and vitamin D to support bone health. Complete and balanced nutrition that's equally ideal as a mini meal or nutritious snack.
With better nutrition, you'll have #OptimumStrengthOptimumDefence.
- Contains high quality protein (50% whey) to help build and repair muscles
- Contains probiotics (Lactobacillus Paracasei) to improve gut function that supports the immune system
- Contains PREBIO1®(70% FOS and 30% Inulin) to promote good intestinal system
- Rich in Calcium and Vitamin D to help build strong bones
- Lactose and Gluten free
- Halal certified
- Made in Switzerland
NUTREN OPTIMUM IS SUITABLE FOR ADULTS WHO ARE:
- Feeling fatigue, weak
- Having a loss of appetite/ insufficient oral intake
- Having irregular meals, with a tendency to skip meals
- Recovering from surgery or illness
- Seeking Pre - & post - operative nutrition
- Picky eaters
- Can be used as a supplement to complete a healthy meal plan, or as a sole source of nutrition
Maltodextrin, milk proteins (from cow’s milk), vegetable oils (sunflower, rapeseed), fibres (fructo-oligasaccharide, inulin), sucrose, minerals (calcium carbonate, magnesium chloride, potassium hydroxide, potassium phosphate, sodium hydroxide, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, manganese sulphate, copper sulphate, potassium iodide, chromium chloride, sodium selenate, sodium molybdate), acidity regulator (citric acid, phosphoric acid), emulsifier (soy lecithin), choline, vitamins (E, C, niacin, pantothenic acid, B6, B1, B2, A, folic acid, D, K, B12, biotin), probiotic (Lactobacillus paracasei), flavouring, L-Carnitine, taurine, sweetener (acesulfame-K).