|Size (L x W x H)||10 cm x 10 cm x 10 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
Introduction of Zentel Tablet
Zentel Tablet is an antiparasitic medication. You can use Zentel Tablet at the dosage and frequency prescribed by your doctor. Take it with or without food, preferably at a set time. Do not miss any doses and complete the full course of treatment even though you feel better. Don't take a double dose to make up for the missed dose. Just take the next dose as planned.
How To Use Zentel Tablet
This medicine is for oral use only. Swallow this medication as a whole with water. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is better to take this medication at a fixed time each day if it is indicated for everyday use.
- You have been prescribed Zentel Tablet for the treatment of a variety of parasitic infections.
- It may be harmful to an unborn child. Do not take it during pregnancy or during breastfeeding. Use birth control to avoid pregnancy when taking Zentel Tablet.
- Your doctor may check your blood count and liver function before you start taking this medicine and regularly during your medication.
- Stop getting close to people who are sick or have infections.
- Tell your doctor if you have any symptoms of infection.
- Do not miss the dose and finish the recommended course, even if you start to feel better.
- Stopping early can increase your risk of further infection.